China is not only the country with the largest population in the world, but it is the largest supplier of goods. It is arguably the most important manufacturer and industrial producer as it sells more manufacturing goods than any other country in the world. China is also a world leader in many types of goods. Especially if you’re looking to build custom product, you will save so much time and money by working with a manufacturer who specializes in your product category.
Shenzhen, a city in China is considered the epicenter of manufacturing in Asia due to the growing hub of highly accessible manufacturers and service providers. However, China is termed as a developing country by the World Trade Organization but it is one of the strongest economies of the world.
Why Chinese Manufacturers?
The Chinese market is experiencing a period of boom and thus the manufacturing cost is relatively low. This enables you to get the products at a considerably low price and maximizing the rate of profit in the home country.
Apple, a leading company was manufacturing iPhones at a cost of $40USD per unit in assembly plants around the USA. They wanted to do cost-cutting, without compromising on the efficiency, so they shook hands with the Chinese manufacturers and reduced the total cost of manufacturing to $8 per unit.
The factors that lead to such tremendous cost-cutting are really worth giving a hard look.
- Materials are easily accessible
- Wages in China are far cheaper
- The Chinese are masters when it comes to mass production
- Production lines in China are refined and organized
Suppliers in China
The things that are made with low expense will have high supplies and this is exactly the case with the Chinese suppliers. High-end vanity suppliers, home goods suppliers, and straw suppliers are examples of Chinese suppliers, which are supplying the goods, all- round the globe.
It is not a cake-walk to find a Chinese supplier, who can give a kick to your business. This needs a decent amount of knowledge and homework to find a competent supplier for your business.
- Use of a supplier directory is perhaps the safest method of finding a supplier because they have a pool, from which one can pick and choose the correct one.
- One can simply search for Chinese suppliers or door-shipping on the internet. It has its own risks and rewards because the results on the internet are endless but their genuineness is always in question.
- Attending trade seminars, fares and shows can be of great help in search of a supplier because there are chances of one-to-one interaction with the suppliers and one will get familiar with their abilities.
Background check of a supplier is very essential because the growth of your business is largely dependent on the supplier. It is not an easy task but one must ensure to do an onsite check and also check the trustworthiness of the company.
The Last Bit
Suppliers and manufacturers from China are considered a boon nowadays for any company because they will reduce the initial cost and maximize the profits. If one wants a best in class global sourcing experience, then give serious thought to Noviland, a network of 3000 factories and well equipped with other sourcing expertise.